Pages

Filla E (c) 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

GHANA MUSIC AT WAR ?.... Samini VS Shatta Wale

GHANA MUSIC AT WAR?

 Samini vs Shatta Wale


Samini and Bandana (shatta wale) are both talented reggae, dancehall artist in Ghana who are doing well in the music industry. They both started as hipelife artist and now dancehall

Samini has chopped success in his music career and have won many hearts of Ghanaian  especially the ladies, as they usually called him the ladies man. He has won many awards both locally and international. He is the top featured artist in the history of Ghana music. He is good on stage starting up with freestyle whenever he holds unto the microphone. Since his debut hit song ''Linda'' He has been consistently making hits after hits. 
With his Highgrade family, he has been able to help, raise and produce new artist in the likes of Kaaki, stonebwoy, Kofi kinata etc. Indeed, Samini is doing good and he is good at what he does best

On the other hand, Bandana (Shatta wale) with his debut song ''Bandana from Ghana'' features Tinny was a hit. Over the years many hiplife artists have had their challenges either falling apart or going low and Bandana was no exception, but in spite of all, he was still a survivor.

Not forgetting recently incident which took place at the Ghana Music Award 2012 where Bandana claims he was cheated of not being awarded by the organizers of the show Charter House which resulted in some damages. 
Bandana (Shatta wale) dropped a hit songs title ''dancehall king, Alkayida, Enter the net'' which won many hearts of Ghanaians especially the youth. Now with new dance called Alkayida, Bandana songs are really fun to dance with.

Self acclaimed '' Dancehall King'' Bandana a.k.a Shatta Wale is the baddest dancehall musician right now in Ghana. No doubt day in and day out, he releases singles after singles and it is making an impact on the airwaves. There is no party without shatta wale song being played. 

Samini and Shatta wale has a beef going on which no one seems to understand why. They all claims being better than the other calling themselves The King of dancehall in Ghana. We've heard both releasing beef or dissing songs directed to each other. IS GHANA MUSIC AT WAR?

Ghana music has come of age and this doesnt speak well of us. As two matured adult whatever differences they have, the better finds a way to make peace. And Ghanaian media should stopped rating and making the unnecessary comparison between the two. 
The just ended Guniness Big Eruption Concert which took place at the Accra Sports Stadium on Saturday, Novembe 23 2013 saw Samini and Shatta Wale performing on one stage. People might thought this platform offered to them will bring to an end of long rivalry between the two but it appears the game has only just began.

www.fillae.blogspot.com
        

1 comments:

  1. Testimony Testimony Testimony Good day everyone my name is micheal clinty from USA Ohio State, I'm one of the members from the Great Freemasonry Illuminati Brotherhood, today am Here to share my testimony of how I got initiated by Mr. Franklyn Amos, After i have been scammed three Times by some fake Agents who claim to be brotherhood Agent, And am so happy I got back from My Awarding ceremony and a big thanks to Mr. Franklyn Amos for His help, This is how it's all started, I have be trying to become one of the brotherhood for over 3 years but I kept falling in the hands of scammers which took over $4000 USD but I was really confused until I saw a testimonies of Mrs. Theresa Matthew from Texas, Mr. Mike from South Africa and Mr. Albert from Zambia on facebook and I asked them how they joined the brotherhood with success because I saw the testimonies they all shared, and I chatted Mrs. Theresa Matthew on WhatsApp she directed me to Mr. Frankln Amos who helped her, so I chatted with Mr. Frankln on WhatsApp so he told me a lot more about the illuminati brotherhood and he told me I need to be initiated before I can become rich and He told me they will need some requirement for my initiation because initiating me into the brotherhood, don't involve human blood sacrifices, I paid to the Lord Temple Master which is the seller, honestly I was afraid if am not in the wrong hand again, after 2days of initiation my bank accounts was verified it's was all like a dream comes true, for so many years of trying I got a benefit of $6 million USD, while after 3 months of me been a member I was invited for the awarding ceremony in Texas USA where a brand new car and a new house in Australia was given to me as a new member. My dear friends believe me the great freemasonry illuminati brotherhood is real, I'm a living testimony but be careful not all are real. The only Agent who can help you successful is Mr. Frankln Amos.
    Hello, Do you wish to be Rich, Famous, Wealthy, Powerful And have Numerous Benefits?
    OR have you been suffering and now you want to become a billionaire? Be part of this elite organization called illuminati filled with World leaders, Business Authourites, Innovators, Music Artists, And other Influential Members of this planet. contact him now on WhatsApp +2349063879939. And share your own great testimony thanks. I repeat mr Frankln Amos WhattsApp contact is +2349063879939. He is the only true illuminati Agent that can gives you your true initiation to join the brotherhood illuminati others are impostors. Thank you......
    Best Reguard to you all my fellow people.
    Micheal Clinty........

    ReplyDelete